Saturday, December 11, 2010

{How Savvy are you} Savvy Skills

December 11, 2010

How Savvy are You????

Very Savvy!!!

Not to long ago we asked our facebook fans to share their Savvy Skills with us. And the response was great!

We are so excited to share 2 of our Savvy Followers Savvy Skills.

First we would like to welcome Sew Chatty..........

Hi there I am Elizabeth! Thanks so much for letting me stop by to say Hello. Hope you will all come and visit me at Sew Chatty where I "chat" about lots of things from the happenings of my little family, my shop, everyday life stuff,and how I manage to keep sane in the midst of all the chaos! I am blessed to live in sunny southern CA, be married to an awesome guy and have a super fun little boy! I have been sewing for the last 7 years and I'm having an absolute blast! I hope you find something here that you absolutely love!


Check out these Adorable Burp Cloths!


And this Stylish Vintage Inspired Apron.

So glad Elizabeth from Sew Chatty shared her Savvy Style with us.



Now Please Welcome Inviting Style Designs

Hi, I am Danielle. Thank You for allowing me to come say hello and share Inviting Style Designs with you all. I love creating handmade items for life's special occasions-baby books, pregnancy journal, wedding planners, bridal books and more. My Books are completely custom to your needs. I take the utmost care to ensure you are getting a top quality product that you will enjoy.


How Sweet is this Pregnancy journal.

We are thrilled that Danielle shared her Fabulous Inviting Style Journals and Books with us. All her creations are so gorgeous and detailed.

You ladies sure are Savvy and Skilled!

Smiles~

Amy & Bri

1 comment: