Sunday, September 12, 2010

Do you want your Camera to be Stylish????

We have a WINNER of the SewTamz camera strap cover!!!!

Congrats to Charity McAllister

Charity likes the Fall Michael Miller Jewel Tones Bird Purple Minky Dot Camera Strap Cover

and

The only advice she has for a good picture is - Keep your fingers out of the way ;)

Congratulations Charity...please email us your contact with your information at thesavvymomsguide@yahoo.com




Today is the last day Enter to win .......

the perfect Camera strap, from SewTamz Designs; sassy and stylish with a lens cap pocket! I could not get it in my cart fast enough. How cute am I going to look pretending like I am a professional photographer? My pictures may not be great but my camera will look Snazzy.


3 ways to Enter & Win.....


1) Go to SewTamz Designs on Facebook. "Like" her and visit her Amazing shop then comment here with your favorite Strap Design.

2) Become a follower on SewTamz Designs, come back and leave a comment letting us know you are there!

3) Become a fan of The Savvy Moms Guide on Facebook, go to the Blog and leave a comment telling us your favorite photo tips.

Be Sure to leave a separate comment for each entry. Entries must be submitted by 8pm PST Sunday September 12. The winner will be selected using random.org


Smiles,

Amy & Bri

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I became a follower of Sewtamz designs blog. These are too cute! I love this site Amy...I am sending it on to all my mommy friends. It has some great ideas! I think I might even steal a couple for my kinder classroom :) Great job!!

    ReplyDelete